Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the Web to help you learn what’s next.
- Feeling stressed? Maybe it’s where you live – The most (and least) stressed US cities, according to WalletHub (Advisory Board)
- The pandemic left patients wanting more personalized care – Consumers seeking personalized, integrated care post-COVID, CVS survey finds (Fierce Healthcare)
- Rates of adverse in-hospital events were going down prior to the pandemic – Hospital care was getting safer before pandemic hit, study shows (Becker’s Hospital Review)
- Deciding what’s best for others without consulting them often ties back to white supremacy culture – How the culture of health care perpetuates racism (KevinMD)
- Advancing the use of technology in healthcare in a world of regulations and privacy – How to overcome technology challenges in healthcare (Electronic Health Reporter)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. Grabl has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years. CompHealth is part of the CHG Healthcare family of companies.