This compact toaster that literally flips over to become an oven is about to replace all your other kitchen gadgets in your heart.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A reviewer-beloved veggie chopper to make you feel like a golden god in your kitchen — this gadget julienne, chops, spiralizes, and slices vegetables in an instant and has a built-in storage container to hold the chopped veggies so you can pour them into a pan or dish without any mess.
Check out a TikTok of the veggie chopper in action.
Promising review: “Makes life so much easier. I can’t imagine chopping onions or bell peppers by hand anymore, and it does so much more. We used to have a Prepworks chopper which was a similar idea, but you had to press so hard to chop, and it broke after not too long. This one requires very little effort to cut through the food and it has a generous container.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.98.
2. A Yonanas fruit soft serve maker that magics any frozen fruit into an ice cream or sorbet texture so you can have a yummy frozen treat made to your *precise* favorite fruit combos. A lot of folks with dietary restrictions swear by this to get their ice cream kicks!
Promising review: “I saw one of these in action at a friend’s house like five years ago and thought it was just a made up memory, because making ice cream out of solely frozen fruit seems wild. But when I saw a TikTok about it I immediately went to Amazon and bought it. Literally this was the BEST decision of my life. I cannot believe still how amazing this thing is! It makes the creamiest, best tasting fruit ice cream ever. It’s easy to take apart and clean, and super easy to use.” —DMCKAY
Get it from Amazon for $40.84+ (available in five colors).
3. A slim organizer tray for your cutlery to save you so much drawer space that you’ll feel like you just opened an extra pocket in the time-space-fork continuum. No more jamming the messy drawer shut and praying it stays that way, y’all!
4. A tiny milk frother that makes rich, creamy froths in seconds, because why stop at regular tea and coffee when you can have velvety-soft milk tea and lattes?
Promising review: “So I’ll admit I got this on a whim after a TikTok video, however I’m in love with this thing! It’s so much fun to use and you make your at home drinks feel so much more special. It’s easy to use and froths pretty quickly if you’re on the fence I’d say what are you waiting for buy it already!” —Denise
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in 38 styles).
5. A set of nonstick, heat-safe sheet pan dividers shaped like trays so you can meal prep in the oven without wasting a ton of foil — this way when some elements need to come out before the rest are done cooking, you can just pluck a lil’ tray right out, easy peasy.
Check out a TikTok of the nonstick sheet pan dividers in action.
Promising review: “Brilliant. 100000% Recommend them! It lets me separate veggies by how long they take to cook so they are all ready at the same time and nothing is over/undercooked. I love these cheat sheets. They are a great tool for my kitchen.” —yule
Get a set of four from Amazon for $27.50+ (available in three colors, without or without lids, and in multipacks).
6. A set of “floating” kitchen knives in an acrylic case that is, frankly, so badass that even as a person who can’t cook to save their life I’m like, “Do it for the vibes.” That said, reviewers really *DO* rave about these professional-quality stainless-steel blades!
Each set comes with 13 professional chef knives, kitchen scissors, a peeler, a two-stage knife sharpener, and an acrylic knife stand.
Promising review: “I love these knives! I saw them on a TikTok and decided I had to have a set of black knives and they exceeded my expectations for sure. Super durable, and very sharp. And they aren’t an eye sore in the kitchen.” —Emily S.
Get it from Amazon for $34.99 (get this price by clipping the $30-off coupon on the product page).
7. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner you can plop into your sink, run a little water on, and let its blue magic fizz its way up to the top while clearing out all the gunk from your culinary adventures in one go.
Promising review: “Saw on TikTok (don’t judge) and automatically added to cart. So easy to use, takes probably a minute to fully bubble up and clean, and you’re left with a clean sink! I use with other drain cleaning products, but would 100% recommend for weekly maintenance.” —Jessica Hamilton
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $3.98.
8. A cult-favorite ~secret~ popcorn salt that anyone in the movie theater industry will tell you is a perfect dupe for that oh-so-savory buttery goodness you love to inhale before the previews begin. Not to be dramatic about popcorn on main, but this stuff is game changing.
Our family recently unearthed this because beloved To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before author Jenny Han mentioned that it was her secret to delicious popcorn, and it may have just wrecked me for other at-home popcorn for the rest of my life. It genuinely tastes just as salty and buttery and savory as fresh movie theater popcorn. I inhaled it so fast that every single one of my organs lit up in mild alarm.
Promising review: “I am a person who will make myself sick eating buckets of popcorn (I have no self control). This has by far been my favorite ‘TikTok made me buy’ item. My at-home popcorn is now my favorite thing to make and I don’t need to go the theater for popcorn. Very much worth the purchase and this will last me such a long time.” —S Martinez
Get it from Amazon for $10.10 (available in two other flavors).
9. A fume-free oven cleaner that’s gentle enough that you don’t need protective gloves to use it, but tough enough that it’ll erase the evidence of all your baking misadventures and that time you fell asleep while cooking pizza rolls.
Promising review: “I saw this on a TikTok. I have used Easy Off in the past but hated the smell. This is so much better and let me tell you I am super sensitive to smells. Works great in the oven, and also as I saw on the video works great in shower stalls and tubs!” —Amy L Viau
Get it from Amazon for $6.27.
10. A pair of glowing light saber chopsticks to bring balance to The Force *and* to your sushi.
Emma Lord / BuzzFeed, Amazon
Check out a TikTok of the light saber chopsticks in action.
As you can see from the above GIF, I bought these for myself, and I love them to pieces. TBH, I use them as decor every bit as much as I use them to eat. Sometimes I just keep them in my work area to light them up during the day to feel fancy. They toggle back and forth between a bunch of different colors, like red, blue, yellow, purple, and multicolor, so you can either make them match *or* have a red and blue one together and bring ~balance~ to the Force.
Promising review: “The chopsticks are very durable, and the glow is bright. They’re a bit bigger that I expected — but very pleased nonetheless with the product because it serves the purpose and is entertaining for kids, right up to adult Star Wars nerds. It also made the perfect gift for my fellow Star Wars nerds. I’ve been too busy playing with them rather than using them to eat food — but hopefully that will eventually happen before the batteries need changing.” —Anthony
Get it from Amazon for $10.97.
11. An at-home slushy-making cup so easy to use that you’re going to spend the entire summer in Slushie Town, Population: You. All you have to do is freeze the cup for four hours, pour in the cold drink of your choice (read: anything from soda to LaCroix to juice to smoothies) and crush the sides of the silicone cup until a slush forms.
Check out a TikTok of the Slushy Maker Cup in action — it even comes with a spill-proof lid so it won’t leak while you’re crushing the cup!
Promising review: “Best gift I’ve ever bought! Super easy to use and clean. Just pour in a liquid, squeeze, and instant slushy! So cool!!” —C Warrick
Get it from Amazon for $18.89 (available in three colors).
12. A “Bread Buddy” dispenser that keeps sandwich bread fresh by ensuring it stays *way* more airtight than it does in just the bag alone, and also lets you use the bread bag in a clever way to dispense slices one by one. Tons of reviewers are noting how much longer their bread stays fresh (and how much easier it is to store without worrying about it getting smushed!).
Check out a TikTok of the Buddeez sandwich bread dispenser in action.
Promising review: “The Buddeez Sandwich Bread Dispenser is great! It does exactly what it was intended for. I live alone and I don’t quite go through bread often enough before the last quarter section of the loaf starts to go stale. I was originally looking for something to put a loaf of bread in as a shell for my vacuum sealer, that would keep the bread from getting crushed from the pressure. This dispenser solved all of my problems. Thank you!” —DRMcQuaig
Get it from Amazon for $11.72.
13. A six-outlet wall charger designed specifically for larger kitchen appliances that also comes equipped with two USB fast-charging ports *and* a night-light, so your kitchen setup is as organized as possible.
14. A rapid egg cooker that I am warning you right now is going to become your most meaningful relationship. It can make soft-, medium-, *and* hard-boiled eggs in addition to poaching, scrambling, and making omelets out of them. This gizmo is, like, a thousand potential brunches and meal preps in one.
I’ve owned one of these babies and have faithfully used it every week for upward of two years, and especially love it while working from home — it simplifies breakfast because I know no matter what assortment of groceries I’m working with, there are precooked eggs to add some protein to it (I like mine medium-boiled 🍳). If my dinner is boring or seems like it needs a little extra “oomph” to it, I’ll throw in an egg from this too. Some reviews note that the alarm on it is a little loud, but the new models have significantly decreased the volume and sing a little song instead!
Promising review: “I saw someone on TikTok with this and gasped! Ordered it right away. I had no idea these things existed. Super easy and convenient and the hard-boiled eggs came out perfectly. I’m testing a batch now without punching a hole in the eggs to see how they come out. Because why not make an easy process even easier?!?! LOL.” —Gina
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in five colors).
15. A space-saving, compact Ninja Foodi 2-in-1 Flip Toaster, which is basically what happens when a traditional toaster and a toaster oven have a deeply convenient baby. You can use it like a traditional toaster to make toast and bagels and English muffins, but *then* you can quite literally flip it over and use it as an oven to make cheesy toast, bagel bites, patties, and other crispy delicious things that require horizontal toasting.
Check out a TikTok of the flip toaster in action.
Promising review: “This toaster has become a must-have in my kitchen. Want a grilled cheese? Throw it in at 350 for eight minutes and come back when the timer is done! Want pizza rolls? 350 for 10 and then they’re done. This thing is so convenient and I love it when a device can do two or more things in one small package. Highly recommend!” —Ryan Chrum
Get it from Amazon for $89.99.
16. A natural peanut butter stirrer designed to dig in deep to peanut butter jars and easily mix the oil and solid without the big ole gloppy mess of sticking a spoon in there to mix it up and hoping for the best.
Check out a TikTok of the natural peanut butter stirrer in action.
Promising review: “This thing is amazing!! I’ve been stirring my Kirkland natural peanut butter with a knife before this and it just wasn’t working. The top was super oily and by the time I got to the bottom of the jar the peanut butter was super hard. I have been eyeballing this stirrer for a while and now I wish I had bought it sooner! It is easy to use and perfectly stirs the oil throughout the jar. I’m halfway through my jar of peanut butter after using this and it is the perfect consistency. If you eat a lot of natural peanut butter just buy this!” —Amazon customer
Get it from Amazon for $9.25.
17. A super-chic minimalist glass tumbler that reviewers love for on-the-go iced coffee and water. I personally love mine because I am *terrible* at drinking water (the Wicked Witch of the West has nothing on me!!) but this straw situation has a weirdly good mouth-flow-feel (there is probably a more concise way to describe that, but too late!!) and it makes it more fun to hydrate. Also I am an aesthetic monster, and this ticks that box.
Promising review: “I saw this product on TikTok and automatically liked it! I love that it comes in so many different colors and the top is wood. I drink lots of water and needed a cup I could take with me everywhere. I could also put iced coffee in it too. I love that it came with two straws, a clear one and white. I will be purchasing another one for my husband and also one for my mom in different colors!” —Rose
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (available in dozens of colors and in multiple packs).
18. An extra large combo air fryer and oven for anyone whose Venn diagram of “I want to eat like royalty” and “I would like a machine to do all the cooking for me” is a circle. This bb comes with 11 different presets based on what kind of meal you’re cooking so you’ll get the optimum time and temperature for perfectly-crisped dinners and desserts that will leave your actual convection oven *shaking* with jealousy. (Particularly because this thing not only doesn’t need time to preheat, but will cook food up to 50% faster!)
Promising review: “After seeing so many people using it on TikTok, I had to get it. Zero regrets.” —Deena Walton
Another promising review: “I chose this particular air fryer over hundreds offered on Amazon. Features that were the most important to me were the number of presets (counting defrost), the warranty (a year), Cosori accessories, and ease of use. It is easy to clean in the dishwasher, and the preset settings mean that I don’t have to calculate time or temperature. But it’s also easy to add time or subtract it if you need to. The night I received my air fryer, I made the most amazing steaks that were so tender and moist inside! Since then, I have made Cornish hens, BBQ ribs, blueberry muffins, tater tots, and many other dishes. The fryer is not heavy and it is not loud when in use. Do yourself a favor and buy this!” —nativehoosier
Get it from Amazon for $99.84+ (available in three colors).
19. A handy dandy condiment fork with a holder you can wrap right around a jar of olives or pickles so it’ll always be at your disposal when you suddenly *need* a pickle but don’t want to put your hands in the jar. This is also great for late-night snacking shenanigans, since you won’t wake up half the house looking for a clean fork.
Check out a TikTok of the condiment fork in action.
Promising review: “Great kitchen item. Forks are great to get pickles out of the jar, but if you have kids/lazy people (lol) you know that dirty hands are going into that jar. 😉 This has really prevented that from happening. It comes with two different rings to fit whatever size jar, a stabber holder, and a stabbing stick.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
20. A variety pack of ridiculously versatile silicone stretch lids you can use over cups, bowls, and plates to keep leftovers fresh without dirtying up tupperware or using wasteful plastic wraps. These are also oven-, microwave-, AND dishwasher-safe for easy meal prep and cleanup!
Promising review: “I am freaking ecstatic about these lids, I am going to buy some more. First, of all, I will never ever purchase plastic wrap again. Secondly, I will never get mad again looking for a lid (I mean I have all the containers just no lids I think it might be the place socks go to). Finally, they fit plastic and glass, easy to wash, appear to be leakproof so far and each one has what I would call pull tabs so what you are putting it on won’t spill all over you (I’m only guessing). TikTok made me buy it.” —Amazon Customer
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $12.49 (also available in an 18-count pack).
21. A set of self-leveling measuring spoons so you can scoop, squeeze, and level off your ingredients right there in the spoon before you drop them in, giving you *precise* measurements for your beloved baked goods every time.
Check out a TikTok of the self-leveling measuring spoons in action.
Each set comes with a tablespoon, teaspoon, 1/2 teaspoon, and 1/4 teaspoon.
Promising review: “I LOVE them! I do not have any issues with the content of the spoon spilling while I use it. I gently press the level several times to clear everything off the top and it’s perfect. It’s absolutely not a necessity in the kitchen but it’s keeps it simple and I’m not dirtying a knife to use as a level. Great invention.” —Amherst Mom
Get a set from Amazon for $14.95.
22. A two-pack of TikTok-famous Dan-O’s seasoning, a low-sodium, hecka-flavorful option made with dried herbs, citrus, and granulated onion and garlic that reviewers love to jazz up everything from fish to beef to eggs to veggies.
Dan O’s seasoning is a small business established in 2017 that gained popularity after taking to TikTok during the pandemic, where the company now has 1.5 million followers with plenty of droolworthy food content.
Promising review: “I became interested in this product while watching TikToks. I have been adding it to so many things. I use it in spaghetti, on fish, and one of my favorites is to add it to popcorn. My husband had to ask why my popcorn smelled like steak. I love the fact that it is low sodium as well. I am not a fan of extra salt and most foods already have plenty of salt but need some seasoning. This should be your go to seasoning.” —Heartcri
Get a pack of two (one original, one spicy) from Amazon for $21.89.
23. A set of fast-acting Keurig cleaner pods you can simply put through a cycle on the machine to get rid of all the crusted-on grinds and residue that are *definitely* affecting the taste of your coffee, even if you haven’t noticed over time.
Promising review: “I had no idea that cleaning a Keurig was a thing. I bought these because I saw them on TikTok, believe it or not. I wanted to give it a go because my Keurig isn’t that old and I didn’t think it would do anything. IT WORKS SO WELL! My Keurig wasn’t as nasty as some I’ve seen, lucky. I would highly recommend, keeps everything running correctly and clean.” —Lauren
Get a set of six from Amazon for $9.95.
24. A split anti-soggy cereal bowl perfect for anyone who reserves the right to take their darn TIME eating their cereal without worrying about it turning into an unappealing, crunchless blob before they can finish it. Reviewers also love this for chips and dip or small salad and soup combos!
Check out a TikTok of the split cereal bowl in action.
Promising review: “This product is something I didn’t know I needed. It’s like the creator crawled into my soul and found the deepest desire of my heart and then invented it. If you think I’m being dramatic, you should try soggy cereal and then eat cereal from THIS bowl. I’ll take 30 more, please, and hand them out as gifts.” —Sarah F.
Get it from Amazon for $10.98.
25. A set of fridge organizers to not only tame the jungle of your fridge’s contents, but help you get through all your good produce before it goes bad — the clear containers give you enough visibility to keep an eye on everything before it has the audacity to spoil on you.
Promising review: “My daughter wanted to organize the fridge after watching a series of TikTok videos! These were exactly what she wanted! Download TikTok for your kids and maybe they will want to help organize, too!” —Sarah C.
Get a set of eight bins from Amazon for $25.99 (available in four sizes and in sets of two, four, and six).
26. Plus a sleek egg organizer to add a *deeply* satisfying aesthetic, because organization is no yolking matter.
27. A space-saving rotating utensil holder you can easily install under a cabinet or on a wall to have all your utensils at the tips of your fingers when you’re going full Master Chef mode. This holds up to 25 pounds and even has hooks to hang a cutting board against the wall.
28. A set of heat-safe microwave bowl holders — you can pull this right out of the microwave with your bowl without burning your hands, *plus* use them to hold your bowl in your hands or lap while you’re eating (presumably in front of the TV, as one does) without hurting your fingers. Bonus: it also helps keep your food warm for longer!
Check out a TikTok of the microwave bowl holders in action.
Bonus — the insulation of these also keeps cold food like ice cream colder for longer (and helps prevent your fingers from freezing!).
Promising review: “Buy these for yourself and everyone you know. They are soft and fit a variety of sizes of bowls to put under them in the microwave and eat from. My kids love them. We bought some to gift to other people too, and I will get some for my son to use at college. Made of a heavy terry cloth that can be thrown right in the washer when needed. We used towels before under our bowls, but these cradle the bowls so they are easier to hold. We bought some bigger plate sizes too.” —Heidi J.
Get a set of four from Amazon for $14.99 (available in five color combos).
29. A bottle of Mike’s Hot Honey to instantly elevate every dish you make to “my compliments to the CHEF” level. You can add a pinch of sweet and a kick of spice to anything from pizza to salads to tacos to — be still my ’90s bb heart — grilled cheese.
30. A set of versatile can-shaped glasses reviewers love not just for the satisfying depth for iced tea, iced coffee, and beer, but because they’re super easy to decorate (attention, budding Etsy sellers — this is *the* cup).
Promising review: “I bought these because I kept seeing them on TikTok, and I wanted to decorate them with cute designs. I did decorate them with my Cricut, and I just love them! They feel a bit thin to the touch, but are definitely durable! I’m so shocked I haven’t broken one yet, because I’m so clumsy, but they are definitely going to scratch that TikTok-buying itch! I love drinking iced coffee or beer out of them, it’s just a great shape glass! Thanks!” —Sara B
Get a set of six from Amazon for $22.99.
31. A stuffed waffle maker to introduce you to the infinite glory of stuffing food into a pillowy warm carb — I’m talking jam, cheesy eggs, meats, NUTELLA (!!), pie filling, peanut butter, the whole nine yards. I’m truly shaking thinking about amassing this kind of breakfast power.
Check out a TikTok of the stuffed waffle maker for inspo!
Promising review: “I bought this after I saw a video on TikTok, so I had an idea about the yummy waffles I could make. First waffles were stuffed with apple pie filling. Second ones scrambled eggs with bacon and cheese. Just amazing!!! The only way you could make this better is to send a chef!! I definitely recommend watching a video on TikTok or YouTube to inspire you before you start!!” —Adirondackdarling
Get it from Amazon for $49.99.
32. A bagel guillotine for all of your carb-slicing needs, whether you’re beheading some bagels, muffins, buns, or rolls. Not only will you get perfect slices every time, but this is also muuuuch safer than a regular knife (and less embarrassing than explaining you were bested by a bagel in the emergency room). Psst — parents also love this as a much safer option for kids making their own snacks and meals!
Promising review: “My boyfriend can’t cut bagels. He literally butchers these poor baby bagels all up. I saw this on a TikTok and I was like oh we need that. So I bought it. And it was a good investment. Now we can enjoy nicely sliced bagels that fit in a toaster and aren’t jagged across. Yay bagel slicer!” —Ci DiPalma
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
33. A small tabletop fire pit bowl for outdoor *or* indoor use so you can have all the joy of freshly roasted s’mores and hot dogs without the effort of pretending to enjoy camping.
Check out a TikTok of the tabletop fire pit in action.
Promising review: “I saw these concrete bases at our favorite winery and decided I had to have them. Checked out the Flickr website and was supremely surprised to see they were $120! A quick Amazon search and we are please with this knock off. Burns clean with high level of alcohol and it’s safe to cook marshmallows and hot dogs on.” —Daniella
Get it from Amazon for $69.99.
34. A Barsys “smart coaster” designed to turn you into a pro bartender armed with nothing but your phone, some booze, and a dream. The app comes programmed with hundreds of cocktail recipes from bartenders, mixologists, and influencers, and the coaster’s sensitive scale lights up to let you know when you’ve poured enough of each ingredient so you’ll have *gin’s kiss* perfect ratios in all your drinks without a bunch of measuring tools to clean later.
And if you want to keep pouring after the smart coaster tells you to stop …………. that’s your business!!!!
Check out a TikTok of the Barsys smart coaster in action.
Promising review: “I thought I was pretty good at making drinks but after receiving my coaster I got to experience so many other cocktails and the right way they should taste! It was so easy to follow the lights and add the perfect amount of each ingredient. Only negative is I want to go out and buy so many more ingredients to try them all out.” —Heather
Get it from Amazon for $95.
35. A pack of “Miracle Berry” tablets to go on a wild adventure with your taste buds — these temporarily make sour flavors (think: lemon, grapefruit) taste sweet, and make the flavors of your food *pop* in general. (A lot of reviewers with a dulled sense of taste from conditions also swear by these as flavor enhancers!)
The flavor enhancement is must noticeable on sharper and vinegar-based foods, like tomato sauces, dressings, and cheddar cheeses. The effects last up to an hour, and also increase saliva production for easier swallowing.
Promising review: “Don’t hesitate to buy. I saw these on TikTok and wanted to try them. They’re awesome and make everything taste sweet.” —Amazon Customer
Get a 12-pack from Amazon for $15.29.
36. An automatic pan stirrer so you don’t have to spend the full half hour before every meal babysitting the stove. For dishes on a low simmer, you can set the timer on this and go back to watching Netflix the way nature intended.
Check out a TikTok of the automatic pan stirrer in action.
Promising review: “Honestly I laughed at myself for buying this. I stopped laughing the first time I used it! What a help! It freed me up to do other things while it stirred the sauce that needed constant attention. Bought another one! Not laughing now!” —Luvdvm
Get it from UncommonGoods for $25.
37. A 3D-printed wearable “chopstick” that has a cult-following among gamers and folks who spend a lot of time at their computers. This lets you pluck snacks out of a bowl without getting your greasy fingers on a mouse or trackpad. Bonus — this is also a great life hack for anyone with drying nails or manicures they don’t want to mess up!
Ridha 3D Printing/Etsy
Ridha 3D Printing is a family-run, Michigan-based Etsy shop established in 2021 that specializes in 3D-printed gadgets and toys.
Check out a TikTok of the wearable chopsticks in action.
38. A reviewer-beloved Javy cold brew concentrate for anyone whose favorite flavor of coffee is “ridiculously convenient.” Not only is this brew delicious and full of that satisfying rich coffee depth, but you only have to mix 1 or 2 teaspoons with water or milk and bam, instant coffee that will make your taste buds sing.
Promising review: “I bought this after seeing it on TikTok, specifically for making iced coffees this summer. I am not going to lie, I was dubious as I love my coffee SUPER STRONG and most other coffee concentrates simply fall short. Many have a terrible, bitter burned flavor and just don’t deliver the high impact caffeine that I crave. I am in shock at the quality that this coffee concentrate has! I mixed just one teaspoon (it was getting late and I wanted to get some sleep that evening) with two pumps of my white chocolate syrup, ice and milk. OMG!! It was amazing. I will be keeping it on hand for iced coffee permanently!” —natalie kehew
Get it from Amazon for $22.95 (available in five flavors, including decaf).
39. A roll-up drying rack for your kitchen sink that’s perfect for anyone who doesn’t have a dishwasher, or anyone whose kitchen doesn’t have room to spare — not only will this dry dishes, but it’s heat-resistant, so you can pop hot pots and pans on it while you’re cooking as well.
Promising review: “I bought this because I saw it on TikTok and I’m so glad I did! I hate having things on my counters that don’t belong. I have a dishwasher but I have some things (like most everyone) that aren’t dishwasher safe. I love that I can just roll this out and dry my dishes over the sink. The fact that air is able to get to all sides allows dishes like cups and bowls to actually get dry. Prior to this I was using a drying mat next to my sink, but I was always having to towel dry items that had been sitting out ‘drying’ for hours. Even my husband is impressed. He has told me multiple times it was such a good buy!” —Sheri
Get it from Amazon for $10.89 (available in eight sizes).
40. The cult-favorite, internet-famous Always Pan from Our Place, which is perfect for anyone who has big culinary ambitions, but needs a (highly functional!) nudge. This BuzzFeed-beloved nonstick pan is actually eight pieces of cookware in one, and is designed to braise, sear, steam, strain, sauté, fry, boil, serve, and store. Basically, if you can dream it, you can cook it in this bb.
Our Place, Abby Kass/BuzzFeed
Check out a TikTok of the Always Pan in action.
Here’s what BuzzFeed Shopping writer Taylor Steele has to say about the Always Pan: “As someone who neither enjoys cooking nor is particularly good at it, the Always Pan has made being in the kitchen feel like less of a chore. Having one pan that can do everything means I don’t have to second-guess every cooking decision I make. I can boil and prepare pasta in it. And I can roast Brussels sprouts. And I can make the perfect fried egg. And I can steam dumplings. The best part is that everything slides so seamlessly out of the pan and onto the plate, which also makes clean up super fast and easy. Both the amateur (read: reluctant) cook and the more seasoned chef will enjoy creating fan favorites and new recipes in the Always Pan!”
Also, BuzzFeeders LOVE this pan. Here’s our review of the Always Pan, in which seven members of our team weigh in everything they love about it, from the nonstick coating to the versatility to the ~aesthetic~.
Get it from Our Place for $145 (available in six colors).
41. A set of silicone stove-counter gap covers so you never have to endure the five stages of “I guess I’m never seeing that knife again” grief the next time an unsuspecting piece of cutlery falls into the abyss. This is also a great way to stop crumbs from falling, and discouraging bugs and critters from having a field day with ’em.
Promising review: “My daughter recently shared a TikTok video of this item, and it’s a treasure! We highly recommend this, as it eliminates the difficult task of cleaning between the stove and counter/cabinet.” —allycat
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $10.95+ (available in two sizes and three colors).
42. A bottle of Drop It, a natural wine sulfate and tannin remover that works its magic on your glass in just 20 seconds — instead of reaching for more expensive wines with fewer sulfates, you can enjoy a reasonably-priced pinot knowing you’ve spared yourself the infamous post-wine headache or allergic reactions.
It’s also a lot more cost-effective and environmentally friendly than wine wands or other competitors — a single bottle of this can be used to treat up to 55 glasses of wine, as opposed to wands that can only do a few glasses each before they get tossed. Drop It recommends 1–2 drops for each glass of white wine, 2–3 for a glass of red, and 7–9 if you’re treating the whole bottle at once. Once it’s in the glass, swirl lightly for 20 seconds, and you should be raring to go!
Promising review: “I ordered this product after seeing it on TikTok with further investigation. And I must say it does work. I love sweet wine but will always get a headache the next morning (one glass). After using I did not have one the next morning 😊.” —Theresa B.
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
43. A handheld heated bag sealer so useful it’ll make all your old chip clips cry — now you can reseal your chips and snacks so they’re still fresh-out-of-the-bag crispy when you come back to them for Round Two.
44. A mess-free microwave s’mores maker engineered with a well of water that ensures the marshmallow and chocolate melt at the same time (and don’t overflow!), giving you ooey gooey perfection that will make your tastebuds weep.
Promising review: “This is a very cute gadget. I saw this on a TikTok and fell for it lol. I’m glad I did. My kids and I have so much fun making instant s’mores. They’re done in about 30–40 seconds with literally no clean up. The marshmallow doesn’t melt over so you basically can just run hot water over it to remove a few crumbs from crackers and be done.” —Shawna G.
Get it from Amazon for $14.05.
45. A set of chic airtight glass canisters complete with bamboo lids — perfect for streamlining ingredients in the kitchen or smaller bathroom items so you can go from aesthetic to ~~aesthetic~~ in no time flat.
Promising review: “I actually saw someone on TikTok who had them and I had to get them. I love them.” —jessica ybarra
Get a set of 10 from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in three sizes).
46. A grape and tomato zip slicer because life is too short to individually cut every … single …. tomato ……… in half …………… when you could just zip, zap, zoom them right into your salad or burrata (sorry, now that I’ve typed the word “burrata” I need to leave and find some immediately).
Promising review: “Saw this on TikTok. Had to try it. LOVE IT. So fast and easy. Washes easily and we just lay it out to dry. But we have also put it in the dishwasher too. Saves us so much time and no more almost slicing fingers cutting tiny tomatoes. Wish I’d had this when the kids were tiny and I needed to cut their grapes. Would’ve saved me time.” –Mermaid
Get it from Amazon for $15.80.
47. A plant-based stainless-steel cleaner kit to make all your kitchen appliances gleam and glisten without all the telltale “I JUST CLEANED THIS” streaks that come from regular cleaners — this cleans *and* polishes to get rid of smudges, fingerprints, and grime off your fridge so you can get back to admiring your reflection in it.
Promising review: “This is a miracle worker on stainless. I have tried everything to get my stainless to shine like it should, even the home remedies, which do NOT work — sorry but they don’t. This stuff is the best I have tried. I follow a girl on TikTok that recommended it and she has been right 100% on her Amazon recommendations. She nailed it again. You will love this stuff.” —Amazonwoman
Get it from Amazon for $16.95.
48. A cooktop and stove top cleaner kit so effective at removing scorch marks and burnt food it’ll restore your kitchen back to its shiny original state just like The Great Pasta Sauce Incident Of 2021 never happened.
Promising review: “This product is amazing!!! I cannot believe what it took off our stovetop! We bought a house and the electric stove was left and I had tried everything to get it looking new and clean, EVERYTHING. I’d seen this on TikTok and figured I’d give it a shot and WOW am I glad I did. Hello new clean stove.” —Kindle Customer
Get it from Amazon for $15.88.
When the crunch of the anti-soggy cereal bowl hits just right: