(as of Apr 02,2022 10:23:09 UTC – Details)
Original resolution for the LCD is 480×320,
Support adjustable resolution: between 480*320 to 1920*1080 any resolution, (recommended 3: 2)
Refresh up to 60 frames per second
Convenience to install Raspberry Pi 2B 3B 3B+ 4
Size: 86x56x12mm (It is 12mm from the top of the screen to the bottom of the port.）
Touch Function Support systems(Using touch function need to follow our installation guide):
1) support raspbian, kali, Ubuntu if you install customized image driver
2) support raspbian, Ubuntu to install touch driver separately.
Display function Support System: Raspbian, kali, ubuntu, Retrope, PiPlayer, windows10 etc(Just need install OS).
1x 3.5″ touch screen
1x HDMI to HDMI Converter
1x HDMI to Mini HDMI Converter
1x User manual
1) Rapberry Pi board doesn’t include in the package
2) Customized image is combined 3.5″ LCD driver and an OS(Raspbian, Kali, Ubuntu) . The OS in our customized image may not be the fresh OS
3) Touch driver is just compatible with Raspbian and Ubuntu
4) Not play and plug, but you prepare a SD card with OS (such as Raspbian, kali, ubuntu, Retrope, PiPlayer, windows10 etc) and insert in raspberry Pi, and the LCD can display, but no touch function.
5) This LCD display resolution is 480*320. It also supports input resolutions up to 1920*1280 resolution. However, those resolutions higher than 480*320 will be compressed to 480*320 in the LCD display. When resolution is compressed, the screen display ratio might be changed accordingly.
For Raspberry Pi 4 3.5 Inch display, 800×480 physical resolution support HDMI input, refresh rate up to 60FP
Support HDMI audio output, data entry (computer, DVD), HDMI audio input, stereo 3.5mm audio output
Compatible with raspberry PI 3 b, B+, 4 motherboards (Need to buy a signal adapter) Display Support System: Raspbian, Kali-linux, Ubuntu
Support playing video and games. With 3.5mm Stereo audio output. This is a screen that would work out of the box and with minimal effort to get the touch control working.
It has mupliple uses not just the Pi. Good for DIY projects.